Are you a small business owner?
If so, you might be in a bit of a dilemma. On one hand, you need more room for things like:
- Tools and equipment.
- Product inventory.
- Commercial vehicles.
- Seasonal merchandise or display units.
However, you aren’t interested in purchasing a larger business location or warehouse.
Fortunately, there’s a beneficial solution you can take advantage of: Commercial storage from Multi Storage.
Your own distribution centre
When you’re overwhelmed with demand (a good thing, of course), you need a place to house your products and get them out to customers on time.
That’s what a commercial storage unit can do for you.
Consider the following:
- If you cram products in the back room of your business location, you risk damaging or losing track of them.
- If you fill your home and garage full of inventory, you risk inconveniencing your life and losing valuable space.
With commercial storage, you get to select the right unit size for your needs. From there, you can:
- Schedule trucks to deliver and/or ship inventory as needed.
- Give certain employees access to your storage unit location.
- Free up your home and office for living and conducting business, respectively.
- Be worry-free about the status and safety of your products.
Store your commercial bulk order purchases
You’ve always got your eye on the bottom line. That’s why – whenever possible – you purchase products or supplies for your business in bulk.
While that saves you money, it also leaves you wondering where to store your stuff.
As mentioned earlier in this blog, you might not have the room to keep your items at home or in your current business location.
However, with a commercial storage space, you can:
- Keep those items out-of-the-way, but still access them whenever you need to.
- Save money by offsetting the cost or renting a pricey, expensive warehouse.
- Time your deliveries so that even your storage unit doesn’t fill up quickly.
It’s always good to have extra items on hand, that’s why you buy in bulk when you can.
What isn’t ideal is not having the room to properly store them, or even losing money because you’re paying too much to rent a pricey warehouse.
Commercial storage solves both those issues for you.
Keep important documents safe
Whether it’s ownership documents, financial records, invoices, or tax receipts, you absolutely need to keep important papers and files safe and accessible.
Commercial storage can really help with tax information and business documents when you consider the following:
- Your business can get audited anytime by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA): You never know when you’ll get an email, letter, or phone call asking to see ledgers and files. Should that phone call come, you’ll always know where they are and that they’re safe.
- You need to keep years and years of documentation: Anything you submit to the CRA is kept on file for at least 6 years. Do you have room to safely store (and access) 6 years’ worth of tax paperwork? You will if you use commercial storage.
A place to store your commercial vehicles
- Frees up your garage or driveway.
- Avoids the risks of street parking.
- Protected with 24/7 surveillance and LED lighting.
- Keeps your vehicles out of the elements (snow, ice, cold, wind, etc.)
Considering commercial storage for your business? Contact us for more information
As you can see, there are many reasons to invest in commercial storage for your business ventures sooner rather than later.
Need more information? Here’s how you can get it:
- Contact us with your questions or comments.
- Request a FREE quote or ask about unit availability.
- Try our FREE storage calculator.